Android Support Library 23.2
The Design Support Library provides implementations of many patterns of material design. This release allows developers to easily add bottom sheets to their app.
- STATE_COLLAPSED: this collapsed state is the default and shows just a portion of the layout along the bottom. The height can be controlled with the app:behavior_peekHeight attribute (defaults to 0)
- STATE_DRAGGING: the intermediate state while the user is directly dragging the bottom sheet up or down
- STATE_SETTLING: that brief time between when the View is released and settling into its final position
- STATE_EXPANDED: the fully expanded state of the bottom sheet, where either the whole bottom sheet is visible (if its height is less than the containing CoordinatorLayout) or the entire CoordinatorLayout is filled
- STATE_HIDDEN: disabled by default (and enabled with the app:behavior_hideable attribute), enabling this allows users to swipe down on the bottom sheet to completely hide the bottom sheet